2013年8月31日星期六

168.《法將提升之一:Ocindy大願》



Ocindy's Ten Great Vows

Ocindy十大願》


20111111 10:59
10:59 11th Nov.2011


Ocindy大願: Osifu十大願未滿弟子誓不成正覺。

Ocindy's Great VowI vow that as long as the ten great vows of Osifu have not been accomplished, I, as a disciple of Osifu, will not attain the right enlightenment.

Ocindy大願: Osifu圓滿之時即是弟子圓滿之時。

Ocindy's Great Vow When Osifu has achieved the perfection is the time that I would reach the perfection.

Ocindy大願: 弟子將累世累劫無我奉獻跟隨Osifu成就祥和宇宙。

Ocindy's Great Vow I will dedicate myself in numerous lifetimes and many kalpas to follow Osifu and accomplish an auspicious universe.

Ocindy大願: 弟子將累世累劫時時踐行同頻Osifu成就圓滿宇宙

Ocindy's Great VowI will always persevere with the practice in numerous lifetimes and many kalpas to synchronize with Osifu in the same frequency and accomplish a perfection universe.

Ocindy大願: 弟子將累世累劫順道而行效法Osifu成就平衡宇宙。

Ocindy's Great VowI will practice according to the Way in numerous lifetimes and many kalpas to emulate the example of Osifu and accomplish a balanced universe.

Ocindy大願: 弟子將累世累劫忠心不二護持Osifu傳法一切無礙。

Ocindy's Great VowI will assist Osifu faithfully in numerous lifetimes and many kalpas to make it unimpeded in disseminating the cosmic truth.

Ocindy大願: 弟子將累世累劫用身、語、意的行證助Osifu十大願圓滿。

Ocindy's Great Vow I will assist Osifu with my practice and realization in the body, speech and thoughts in numerous lifetimes and many kalpas to help Osifu fulfill his ten great vows successfully.

Ocindy大願:弟子將累世累劫與Osifu同心同行、救渡眾生,不遺余力。

Ocindy's Great Vows I will spare no effort in numerous lifetimes and many kalpas to perform with the same heart with Osifu and rescue all living beings.

Ocindy大願: 弟子將累世累劫所做一切身、語、意三凈業功德回向OsifuOsifu十大願圓滿。

Ocindy's Great Vows I will transfer all my merits in the body, speech and thought accumulated in numerous lifetimes and many kalpas to Osifu and wish the complete attainment of Osifu's ten great vows.

Ocindy大願: 弟子將累世累劫用身、語、意時時踐行Osifu十大願Osifu十大願未滿弟子踐行無盡。

Ocindy's Great VowsI will always implement Osifu's ten great vows with my effort in the body, speech and thought in numerous lifetimes and many kalpas, and I will not cease to do so until Osifu's ten great vows have been accomplished.

此乃Ocindy十大願,人天共鑒,佛聖同明,日日踐行,時時精勤。願佛護念,天地為證。


These are the ten great vows of Ocindy, which have been witnessed by Heaven and Human and made clearly known to Buddhas and Sages. I will practice and implement them with dedication every day and will work diligently at every moment. May the Buddhas support and protect me. May Heaven and Earth testify the fulfillment of my vows.







没有评论:

发表评论